Welcome to our rules page!
These buttons aren't released yet!
Wisecraft's survival is designed to be a non-competitive casual game that aims to be a friendly place for all players of all ages!
- You're free to make automated farms but don't overdo it.
Also, use best practices to reduce lag. Incorporate them into your builds if you can!
- Act ethically and with respect.
Kindness goes a long way.
- Do not use pvp, exploit, or any other mods that would be considered damaging to the server or others' experience; only use mods in the allowed mods list.
- Do not speak anything but English on Wisecraft
You're free to use any language in DMS outside Wisecraft and in voice chats.
- Do not intentionally cause lag, duplicate inventories or items, or use harmful scripts and macros.
* Using auto clicker/macro in farms if there's no other way to automate it is fine but DON'T use it if there's an alternative. e.g. like with killing mobs
* TNT dupers are allowed!
- Do not promote or advertise!
You can talk about other servers but do not turn it into a sales pitch!
And for content creators. Use #promote-yourself in Discord for your videos/streams
- Don't move too close to your neighbors!
Make sure to talk to them to avoid moving too close for comfort or on their expansion path.
- Alt accounts are prohibited
The only exception is staff having a staff-only account to keep their survival experience separated from staff duties.
- Use common sense!
Staff members can punish anyone for anything if they find it necessary. Talk to a higher-up if you have an issue with a staff member like abuse!